There are many reasons to study with us.
- Small class sizes and your own Personal tutor.
- Excellent opportunities for Progression, with nine out of ten higher education students entering employment or their third year of study at a partner university.
- Strong links with Partner universities.
- A lower Price than all other London universities, with a fixed fee of £4,950 for Home/EU students on full-time courses.
- Above all, we make you a Priority.
Unlike the traditional university learning environment, we teach our higher education students in small class groups so that individual attention and support can be provided. Our students are taught by highly qualified, industry-trained tutors and we have a range of services that are designed to maximise the support available. We also try to run our higher education courses using family-friendly compact timetables, scheduling classes between 10am and 3pm for those students who need to drop off or collect children from school.
As a higher education student at the College, you can take advantage of a number of facilities, including a dedicated common room exclusively for HE students at our Hammersmith site.
At Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College, we are sympathetic to the financial pressures on higher education students living and studying in London, so our fees are £4,950 per year for Home/EU students and £5,500 for International/Non-EU students.
Some forms of financial support available to you are:
- Student Loan for Tuition Fees
- Student Loan for Maintenance (also known as the Student Loan for Living Costs)
- Access to Learning Fund